Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Blueberry & Chocolate Chips Crumble Cupcakes


I saw this recipe the other day when I was searching for blueberries-related recipes. Basically wanna introduce more blueberry food items for my boy cos it is too sour sometimes to eat on its own. I saw this crumble cupcakes and I so so want to bake.

Been proscinating for so long then finally brought myself to it. This recipe is so yummy, the crumbly top is crispy and not too sweet. Sugar reduce slightly for the cupcake batter so it taste just nice. Nice mixture of taste and a recipe to keep as its is soft and not too dry.. 


It is ready in time for tea break, both of them had 2 mini Cuppies with some fruit juice. Nice~ 

Blueberry Crumble Cupcake (adapted from QiQi)
Crumble
20g Butter, 20g Sugar, 20g Cake Flour
Mix all to form crumbs, leave in fridge

Cake Batter
125g Butter
80g Sugar *reduced to 60g*
2 eggs
1/2tsp Vanilla Extract *i forgot to add but still taste yummy*
100g Self-Raising Flour
2Tbsp Milk

1) Cream butter & sugar til creamy.
2) Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing well. Add flour & milk in 2 additions.
3) Lightly floured blueberries n fold in. *i always floured but my blueberries always sink. =(
4) Fill 2/3 full, top with crumble filling & bake 30 mins at 140deg til top is browned.


No comments: